THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

Session 2





According to your experiences using emails (Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail,
etc),


How could we use them into the classroom?

Well, I think we can use email to send messages about homework or
activities we might have to do, or doubts we might have about the
class.

What benefits and shortcomings do you see using emails?

As I said before, we can use them to send messages about homeworks
activities we have to do, or doubts we might have about the class.
It's really fun to send an email you can choose the type of letter
you want, use funny icons. Also sending emails is cheaper than
sending a letter, it's faster and you don't about having an ugly
handwriting

In regards the shortcomings, there is the fact that not everybody
has access to a computer, sure we can go to a "Cyber" and rent a
computer is not easy not to be able to surf the internet everyday,
so people that do have a computer and access to the internet in
their houses are the only people that can check their emails
everyday.

What sort of activities would you implement in the subject Modulo de
Competencias Comunicativas III with emailing?


•the teacher could email us the homework for the next classes.
•We, as classmate we can email each other links to interesting web
pages about language learning.

What academic benefits would emailing brings to you?
I receive information about topics I am interesting about like
English learning, technology and online courses.

Do we accept email rules nowadays?

I have to say that some people do and some don't because when I
receive chain letters or things like that I don't send it to
everyone I know I erase it, because I know isn't nice to have your
email full of spam. But the truth is that most people do not accept
or respect email rules.

No hay comentarios: